Get Ready For
CMA MUSIC FESTIVAL
June 11-14, 2015
If there is something near and dear to my heart, it is the CMA Music Festival, formerly known as Fan Fair. The CMA Music Festival is held in June, and it is the largest country music concert held in Nashville, TN every year.
The question that comes up all the time is, ‘Why is the CMA Music Festival so popular’? There are two simple answers to this question:
1) There are more press passes given out for the CMA Music Festival than there those given out for the Super Bowl. Over 500 radio stations will be broadcasting live from downtown Nashville as well as Good Morning America and CMT.
2) The CMA Music Festival is the Country Music Associations largest and most profitable show every year. It is interesting to note however, that the stars are not getting paid to play at the CMA Music Festival; it is set up as a charity event.
Have you ever noticed that most hit country songs are released in June? This is not done by mistake; the record labels designate their favorite songs and release them at the CMA Music Festival every year. The goal in doing this is to capitalize on all fan fair and the publicity generated from the festival.
The CMA Music Festival is set up into three main events. Your CMA Music Festival ticket/landyard gets you into all these events.
1) Morning/Afternoon Performances at Riverfront Park This is a first come first serve seating event held in a park like setting overlooking the beautiful Cumberland River.
2) The Autograph Sessions at the Convention Center This is one of the events that sets the CMA Music Festival apart from all other concerts. At the autograph sessions we give you the opportunity to meet your favorite stars of country music and get their autograph as well as your picture taken with them. This is a first come first serve event.
3) Nightly concerts at LP Field This is where the biggest stars of country music will be playing every night. All the seats at LP field are assigned. The best seats are on the main floor, especially in the Gold Circle section if you can find them.
And After the Festival...
…come check out all the other great vacations and getaways you will find at southernvacations.com. See the links below.